Skip to main content
Guest homeVideo home
View Video

Where Do I Report Domestic and Sexual Violence?

Fri Mar 19, 2021
You can report domestic and sexual violence to on-campus authorities, off-campus authorities, or both. With on-campus reporting, our primary goal is to help you navigate any processes you choose to pursue and provide support customized to meet your needs. employees who witness or are told about an incident of sexual misconduct are obligated to report it to LSU’s Title IX Coordinator at 225-578-3918 or file a report here: